Monday, May 7, 2012

Stay Young, Stay Foolish;


Because no matter how hard I try to fight this, how hard I try to convince myself, my mind wouldnt release me from the grips of your heart, and my heart wouldn't free me from the touch of your soul.

It's because it is through you, that I've learned to never give up on the things easily, especially the ones that you love the most. And it's because it is through you, that you have made me a better person, to see things from a different perspective, to not take things for granted, to cherish every living moment when the moment's still here. And it's because it is through you, that you've taught me how to love unconditionally, no matter how rough the seas are, to not give up on hope, to hold on to faith because these are the things that will bring you closer to that little thing that you've always fought for one day.

Lover, that one thing that I treasure more than the riches of the world, is you and always will be you.

So tell me darling, tell me everything that you want to say, tell me every little thing, because I'm here to stay and I'm not running away ever.

Come what may, I promise you this, that your heart is always safe with me.

I love you like how a baby loves his first chocolate cake, and truth be told, I'll always love you forever and always.

It's you, it's you, it's all for you, everything I do, I'd do it all again.




*****************





Live, dream, fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment