Friday, November 16, 2012

Princess Of China;


It's feels like its been forever since we've looked at each other in the eye, with glances that are so full of grace, overshadowing the tendency of the long strained animosity that might blow up anytime. 

And I honesty tried to pull myself up together over tr last few months, to put a fortress within my heart to guard it from the very one thing that destroyed me, from a foe that I know so well as vulnerability. 

But no matter how far I run, how deep I try to hide, how strong a face I paint on my face, my heart eventually catches up, reminding me of every little memory left of you that's engraved in my mind and soul. 

And it's the fear that we might end up like how every other normal ex couple would, strangers. This is killing me, because I'm still trying to fight for this, to pull us away from that very path which I can already imagined it to be, the both of walking pass each other without any form of recognition. This is what that's killing me darling, because I'm not ready for that to happen yet, and I don't know how to make you see it. 

And this is the story of how a little boy once fell for the girl of his dreams, and has been living in memory lane every since. 

And I'd want to have you know that I'll always be here for you, whether you see it or not, because that's what love does to one person, to never give up on something that constructs their world. 

I still cherish you, and I'll always be here, munchkins, no matter how hard you try to push me away,  I'll always be right here, hoping for the day where you'd learn to see that there is a boy in this world who's never given up on you, that it is possible or a boy to love a girl that much, and for the day you'd finally open up that gracious heart of yours to the possibilities again, if you ever do.

Because I'm still wishing that you'd tear down the walls of your heart, just so that we could talk a little more, know a little more, and maybe, just maybe then, we'll learn to appreciate each other a little more. 

Because if I could fly up to the surface just to start it all over again, I would. I just need you to see this with an open heart, an open mind, and with and open soul. 

Come tomorrow, I know I'll be wishing that you're right next to me when coldplay plays fix you.

Sing me to sleep tonight, love. 





****************





Like a river to a raindrop,
I've lost a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment