Tuesday, November 1, 2011

505;


Because every time it happens, it still feels like its the first time.

The rawness; the vulnerability, it's all too familiar. It's funny how the more it happens, as painful as it may be, the more you want it in you because you know that all this just means one thing, that everything is worth it.

I just guess my heart has never longed for someone in such a way ever, and you're the first one.

And its all hitting on me tonight. I miss you, I miss you being here, lee min yen, more than you ever know, from the way we'd fall into each other's arms while smoking in the garage, to those little forehead kisses every night. I still remember all the promises we made.

I just hope you'd know.

Faith.



****************************



You're so much more than just a vision trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment