Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ghostbird;

And somehow, Ele leaving today remembered me of I felt when I send you off to the airport last semester. The emptiness, the hollowness.

The thought of having to go through a whole weekend alone is going to haunt me more than ever.

Depictions of your face, those memories we made, and your little laughter will all flow through my mind, as it already has been every single day since I last saw you. I really don't know how else to let you know how much I'm dying to feel that inch closer to you.

I miss you so fucking much and I hope you that you can feel it too, somewhere somehow. Not even the most sophisticated of words can describe this impending pulse that constantly beats with my heart.

Where were you when we were getting high?

I still love you, lee min yen and I would still give up the world just to rewind time and have you right here, right now.

Grab my last request, just let me hold you, just yet.


****************


Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment