Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Can't Make You Love Me;


Because I fear this vulnerability, this shattering essence that makes it all so easy for you to just enter right back into my life, with just with one hug, one kiss, one touch.

Because I fear of being put in the state of disappointment again, but at the same time, the fear of losing you once and for all overwhelms every minute fear that's left out there. Because I know, that the pain of not having you right next to me kills tenfolds.

I pray that tonight you'd fully open yourself to me, to fully open yourself to the feelings inside you, to fully open yourself to the possibilities of us being stronger than ever.

I need you to see this, I hope you'd see this.

Let's just hold each other close for one more time, for one last time because we'll make it through, I swear we would. Hand in hand, heart to heart.

I need you to trust me, to trust your heart, and to trust in us because I know that deep down in you, there's a fire ready to burn it's flames out, because I still choose to believe in this thread of hope left in us. This is how much faith I still have in you, in this.

I love you.




***************




Because she'll never have,
what we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment