Sunday, July 1, 2012

She Said I;


Because I've tried, I swore I've tried for these few weeks, with every will power summoned to look at life from a different ray of light, from a different angle, an angle where being alone isin't really that bad.

But who am I kidding, every angle that I turn to without you in it feels naked. It's motionless, colourless, and meaningless, because with every muscle I turn to, I still see your ghost lingering through my mind. Reminding me how the grass was so much greener with you in it, and how much I'd die for to have you back in my arms.

Because these are the few words that I pray through every night, religiously, like a monk chanting his mantra, or like a little boy memorizing his first nursery rhyme.

'I want you forever, forever and always
Through the good and the bad and the ugly
We'll grow old together, and always remember
Whether happy or sad or whatever
We'll still love each other, forever and always
Forever and always, forever and always'.

 So if you're reading this tonight, remember this, recite this, think of these words because you've never slipped out of my mind for once, through all these times, not for a second, nor a minute. 

I swore to you that night almost a year ago that I would always be here for you, through thick and thin, through good and bad, when you asked me with your head leaning on my chest, listening to the beat of my heart, and I'm still holding on to my promise, because I still love you with every alphabet that spells my name, with every love that God himself blessed me with.

So I love you, Min, because the whole universe conspired to help me find you,  and I'm not ready to give up on you, on us, on this yet.
 
Take my hand, take my whole life through.




*****************




As he says, I love you forever, forever and always,
Please just remember even if I'm not there,
I'll always love you, forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment