Sunday, August 14, 2011

GOODNIGHT,

The clock is now 2:54AM here in sg and 4:54AM over in oz. It is time to say goodnight again. Yet, my day wouldn't certainly be over for I have something to do; I just couldn't sleep without saying I love you.

You should sleep now and stop youtub-ing Baby, because I know you're keeping yourself occupied just so you can stay up until I fall asleep, ensuring that I will not feel so alone. Soooooooo, close your eyes now and go to sleep, for the angel and stars are there for you to keep and if there are worries, please don't go all emotional as I am just a beep away. Wait no, not only that, just shout my name and I'll be awake (: I love whoever created Skype hahhahaha.

Oh, and please get well soon. See, thats why you should go and catch your forty winks RIGHT NAOWWW.

GOODNIGHT TO YOU, LOML <3
+++

P.S: If you wanna know how much I love you, count the waves.

1 comment:

  1. Baby, this is the 3rd day that you're making my heart flutter continuously, only getting better and better each day. The words you use, the things you say just fall into the right places of my heart :). Darling, I want you to know that I'm right here, next to you as well, and that I've never left you of my mind ever, not even for a single second :). And don't worry about the whole sleeping thing darling. It's something that I want to do for you, because I know how much you love to have someone next to you when you sleep, and I'll do anything that makes you happy, because of how much you mean to me. So goodnight and sleep well baby doll, for I've lay the stars to kiss you in your dreams :). Ilyssssssfm, min yen, and I promise you that you'll always have the key to my heart and soul, forever :).

    PS : Baby, if YOU wanna know how much I LOVE YOU <3, close your eyes and pray that september comes sooner okay? Because come september, I'm going to make you feel like you're the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. Just watch me darling :).

    ReplyDelete