Saturday, August 13, 2011

OCEAN TROUTTTTT HEHEHE;

Bi, I feel like shit :( I ate 2 packets of ocean trout and I think I smell damn salmon-ish :( My water chestnut drink next to me tasted like coke+ water minus the gas evaporating, if you get what I mean :/

++++

You are now listening/watching to what video sia, sounds damn ewwwwwwwwww. Okay I cannot tank alreadyyy :( Gonna tell you that I have finished "replying emails" now and then close my eyes for a bit before I go shower cos I wanna get outta cold hard floorrr.

<3<3<3

P.S : This feels like my blog know, I think you should start updating it and stop me from invading it. Hahaha.
P.S , ILOVEYOU.

1 comment:

  1. Darling, this blog is yours to share and write as well :). It's once my blog, but now, its ours. This is where we'll pen down all the memories. This is where we'll come back whenever we miss each other. This is where we'll come back to read this three words that I'm about to say to you, I love you :).

    ReplyDelete