Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hands Down;

Babygirl, I'm not the best when it comes to words, and especially writing for someone whom I love so fucking much, just makes me even more panicky, making my hands shiver like a baby, making my brain all tangled up with which words to use :(. But I hope what I'm going to say will at least, blow your breathe away, one way or another :).

Rhyannae Santoso Lee, I want you to always know these few things in your heart and soul, no matter what, no matter when;

1. I'll always remember that day when we first introduced ourselves to each other at my porch.That was the day that I knew that you were someone beautiful, I just had that special vibe, tickling through my senses. And ever since that day, I thank God for allowing someone special into my life, and I've never looked back or regretted knowing you, because with you around here, things has never gotten any better :).

2. I love you the way you are, the way your fingers fit perfectly between mine, the way you look me in the eye, the way you would wrap me around with those warm arms of yours darling, the way you would cook for me at night, no matter how tired you are in the middle of the night, just to make sure I wont be hungry, the way we would stay up all night just to watch crime watch, the way you fall asleep with your head laying on my chest, and the way you mutter those three most beautiful words ever, while looking into my eyes.

3. I want you to know, that no matter what happens, I'll always be here, two steps behind you just to catch you whenever you fall. I'll be here to cheer you up whenever the darkest of clouds surrounds your day. I'll be here to lend you an ear whenever your mind are clouded with doubts, and I'll always be here to shower you with the love and care that I can ever summon up through every muscle of my heart. So be rest assured, because how high the tides are, no matter how strong the wind blows, I'm be here, rock solid :).

It'll always be you, no matter what, no matter when; I love you lee min yen, my heart is always at your service <3. Listen to this, and hopefully you'll feel



'We'll write a song, we'll make this last forever'.

No comments:

Post a Comment