Friday, October 7, 2011

Beauty In The Breakdown;


'I remember the first day I saw you. I remember the first day we spoke. I remember the night you held me close in your arms as we danced. But it was the times you just looked at me. Then I knew you would always be in my heart and nothing could ever change that, even if I’m not in yours.' (Eletheowl.tumblr.com)


Truth be told, it still feels very surreal whenever I lie on my bed while watching videos. I'd gaze in to the empty space, wishing that you'd come through my door.

I'd do anything to go back to that night and press the pause button, just so that, that very second will feel like forever, even if it means getting hurt all over again because at least I know, there'll be that one phase where we'll feel like we own the world.

I love you lee min yen, till the rivers run dry.


***********************




Your arms like towers, tower over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment