Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Drop In The Ocean;


If you're still reading this, somehow, whenever;

I still love you the way I did when I first put my arms around you in my room.

Just thought you should know.

'Do you ever think that maybe, people are wrong when they say “everything happens for a reason” or “everything will work out in the end”? Because I do. I think maybe, just maybe somewhere along the way, something happened. Someone came in the picture and messed something up. They messed with fate. That maybe you’re the one really supposed to be with him, but she came and fate changed its way. Maybe in the end, we get stuck with second best. Because I know the way I feel and I know I would never feel this way about anyone else in my life, so whoever comes in my life after you, they’re going to be second best.


But then again, nobody would wanna settle for second best would they?

********************




And I'll always be there, just you try and stop me.


No comments:

Post a Comment