Sunday, October 2, 2011

Every Inch, Every Step;


'And when I first met you I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feelings for you I never would have thought that I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name
when I first met you I never thought that I would love you.'

'One day you’re gonna want her. That girl that knew she wasn’t perfect, but tried to be for you. That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, and loving you was the only way she could. The girl who sees your flaws, but values them as much as your strengths. That girl who still can’t bring herself to hate you, even though sometimes you probably deserve it. The girl that should have you, but doesn’t.'


In this case, it's the boy.


Word.



****************************



Would you come in, and just stay a while baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment