Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kitty Litter;


Because I want you know want thing, and I want you to always know this, only simply because it's true.

You're fucking beautiful no matter what you think, to me you are.

From the way you decide on what to wear, and how you put them together, making it look like you were born to wear them, to the way you tie your hair, because despite you saying that you're always worried that you wont look good, well let me tell you this;

It was because of this, well majorly, the way you dress and the way you carry yourself that made my knees weak when I first saw you.

And the thing is, most of the times, you dress up way beyond what I would expect to see in a girl, and you still wouldn't know.

So, stop doubting yourself, because I can see that you're beautiful not only on the inside, but on the outside as well, and it's something I know you've never had a problem keeping up with.

I just thought you needed to know.



****************


Think of me, in the depths of your despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment