Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Love, Sex, Magic;


It's still you, and all these wisps of me that you have.

And it still amazes me till this day, how with just one glance, you somehow managed to have the most wholesome grip of my heart. Every angle, every detail, every muscle you've grasped so tightly.

I'll never, and have never forgotten that day when everything seemed like it was falling into the right places. Just the whole process from the day we met, we introduced, to the day, we lied in each others arms while talking about how we fell for each other.

And I hope that somehow someway, you still remember it too.




 This was that magical place where everything happened. This was the place that made me let my guard down, smiling to every word you said inside.

'Eh, I also have a tattoo, it's called love, sex, magic'.

I still miss you, I love you, and you still mean so much more to me than you can ever imagine.



***********************



There was yellow diamonds in the sky,
and we found love in a hopeless place.

No comments:

Post a Comment