Friday, December 30, 2011

4;


Take a bite off my heart tonight.

Somehow, you've managed to break down all the walls and steal my heart effortlessly, once again.

Sometimes I wish that life has a pause button, because these 4 days has been the best days of my life for a very long time. The experience of this familiar surge of euphoria, adrenaline, and happiness whenever you're next to me, smiling, pouting with your hands on your cheeks just so I'd melt and give in, is something embedded and engraved in my heart and soul.

It's times like these, you'd learn to live again.

I miss you the colour of your eyes, I miss the way I'd have to secretly look at you while you're talking just to catch a glimpse of you without you realizing, I miss the way you'd smile and laugh after I'd give in to you no matter how much I tried to fight it. I miss the way you'd lie down on my lap and we'd just joke about anything and everything. I miss the version of myself whenever you're around.

If I had just one chance to make things right, I would have fought for you a little longer, for you, for us. I would have showed you how much you mean to me, and held on to my promise a little longer and not let you slip away so easily; and if that chance ever crossed my path again, this time, I swear I'd hold you closer to me than ever before, and never ever ever let you go.

I've always been waiting for you, I always had and I always will be. And when you're ready, you'd know I'd always be here, with both my arms wide open, always ready to catch you when you fall.

I just miss you like hell and honestly, I'd never knew it would have hit me so hard seeing you leaving today. I'd fucking give up anything in the world to just feel that bliss once again, the laughters, the breath of your hair, the stares, the hugs, and that complete package of joy and love with you, because you mean so fucking much to me, so much more that you've ever known.

And if you ever read this, I want you know this and always always remember this, because these are the unsaid words that I've been longing to sing to you, from the bottom of my heart and soul;

It was always you, whom will have the complete keys to my heart, and I could have sworn I knew it ever since our fingers intertwined for the very first time in Chadstone.

I have always loved you, and always will love you, and only you, Lee Min Yen, till the rivers all run dry.

Always and forever, forever and always.



Listen to the lyrics, just listen.



*******************



 Hands down, this is the best day I can ever remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment