Monday, January 2, 2012

Like Crazy;


And because, I've never felt this vulnerable ever before.

'I love you. And not, not in a friendly way, although I think we’re friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy-dog way, although I love you. Very, very simple, very truly. You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being. And I know that you think of me as just a friend, and crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you would ever consider. But I had to say it. I just, I can’t take this anymore. I can’t stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can’t, I can’t look into your eyes without feeling that, that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can’t talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are.'

Because this quote hit me when I read it, they are the words that I never had the guts to sing to you, face to face.
I've never stopped caring for you through all these years, through all these memories, just simply because you have beautiful heart, and I'll be here for you through it all.

 I love you more than ever before tonight.

For you, for me, for us, and for everything we'll ever conquer together, so come back, back to me, back to where the mountains meet the sea.



*************


You'll still be beautiful then,
bless your beautiful heart

No comments:

Post a Comment