Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Diet For The Heart;


And just because I still listen to all the voice notes that you've sent me, every single one of them every night, because they remind me how you've changed my life, how you've taught me how to love again.
 
For these past 2 nights, you've been appearing for the 17th and 18th time, both in the same place, the same time, the same feeling, the same chills, and the same kind of love you give me. The detail of it, the serendipity, the wholeness of it, it's embedded in my mind, and it feels like you're right here next to me, it's feels like as if my wishes came true.

I miss waking up to you, I miss kissing your forehead, I miss you pulling my hand just to hug you from the back and cuddle in bed, even if its just for a little while, I miss your wake up face, I miss you dressing up, I miss you asking me to rate your outfit, I miss you telling me what kinda make up you're putting on today. I miss you like hell, I fucking miss you and it's like time has this mind of it's own to move slower when you're not around and I hate that.

But most of all, I miss you, love, and those 9 days I got to spend with you because trust me, just knowing that I might be next to you is worth more than a million rings.

And I'm here to stay, no matter how tough it gets, how long it takes, how much I'd have to do, I'm not going anywhere, because I know you're worth it, the good, the bad and all the in between bits, because I know we're worth it.

So see this through with me, I pray and I hope you do because I've never given up on us, not for a second, no.

This heart still has it all bursting at the seams, just wait closely and you'll see.

 33.






***************



I'll go get a ring, let the choir bells sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment