Monday, January 30, 2012

In Paris;


And its' because ever since you've came up to KL, I wish that you're right here next to me whenever I'm in bangsar, just because I miss the look on your face when you had your first banana leaf rice. And everytime I pass by Pelita, I'd wish we'd go back to the night where we'd be sitting opposite each other, watching you have your maggi goreng. And whenever 'The One That Got Away' comes on the radio whenever I drive, I'd wish that you'd be sitting at the passanger seat just so I'd be able to steal little glances at you that would make my heart flutter.

I know that nobody's perfect in this world, but with you, well for me, you're as close as perfection can be. And it's because you have a heart so big that knows no bounds, and I've never seen someone who's willing to go all out and help their loved ones as sincerely, as you.

And because with you, life's definitely more exciting, just simply because of the way you make me be whenever I'm around you. The way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you'd lie on my lap whenever I'm driving, gives me a reason to believe in love again, and trust me, I'd want to go back to that little bubble where everything was where it was supposed to be.

 And I'd wait, I'd do whatever it takes, at all lengths, just to have a chance at stealing your heart again, because all these years, I could have sworn that I've never been so certain of what I want in my life, until you crossed my path and that was when I knew that you are that worthwhile. So I'd wait patiently, and when you're ready, I'll be waiting for you at the corner where we used to meet and my arms will be open, together with my lips armored with those three words that I've been longing to look into your eyes and say it to you with the fullest passion and love.

I'd always be right here beside you, through the times whenever you feel that you're lost as well as your happiest moments, because nothing gives me that kinda satisfaction and joy to see you smile as wide as a lark and enjoy your day to the fullest.

I miss you, I love you, and everything in between those two spectrum, just simply because you'll have charm in you that you're born with that will always have a spell on me no matter how hard I try to fight it, little darling.

Now isin't this a song already?




******************




Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment