Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thinking, That's All;


'Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting.'

And this is what I promise to give you, eternally. Even when the stars don't seem to shine anymore and you feel that you've lost all hope and you're alone, I'd always be right here for you to fall back on, just to push you back up again.

So open up, give yourself a chance to feel again, a chance with me, a chance with us and take this jump with me, because I swear, I'll promise to make you feel so much happier, more that you'd ever know. Because trust me, I'd do whatever it takes to turn this around, from the simplest of things to the most sophisticated ones, I would, just to feed on the slightest chance to be us again.

Trust, integrity, honour, honesty, love, glory. This is what I'll offer you. My genuine self, this is what I'll give to you with all my heart and soul, I promise.



*****************



These hearts they risk, from self-control.

No comments:

Post a Comment