Friday, January 20, 2012

Colours And Promises;


I'll do whatever it takes, to turn this around.

And it's because it's all hitting me tonight, slowly but surely, hardly, and in such wholeness. I just need to let you know this, although I know I say it all the time.

I really really fucking love you, Lee Min Yen. And no matter what I'd have to go through just to lay your fingers in between mine, your head on my chest while listening to my heartbeat, to gaze into the eyes of the one I hold dearest to my heart, to brush your hair, every strand of it just to feel your forehead with my lips, and to have the chance to be the one who'll whisper those three words into your ears every night before you sleep and first thing when you wake up, I would go through it, without a doubt, I would.

And it's because when people ask me 'What are you doing, Julian', I'd always smile to myself and tell them 'Waiting for her, the one whom I've no regrets letting in to my life'.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for."
I fucking love you, do you know that?



*************



I've died everyday, waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment