Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Heartbeat;


Crowded, stung, thought's running, heart's heavy, desire's burning, hands loathing, mind's thinking about you, about us and everything in between.

I'm tired of playing all these facades, all these faces. I know that I may not show that I miss you, I may not show that I love you, but trust me, every single glance I steal at you makes me wanna just lunge infront and hug you, every single forehead kiss I give you makes me want to give you one more, every time I'm next to you makes me want to hold your hand, every smile you paint makes me wish that it's a little second longer.

I know I may not have the sweetest ideas, I may not say the sweetest things but I'm trying, for you, for me, because I want you to know that without you, who's eyes are there to compare with the glowing sun. But one thing's for sure, I'll love you with all my heart, my whole heart, gracefully and forever.

I miss you, and I love you so fucking much, every minute of every day. I've never for a second given up faith in you, in us, in that one fine day where our fingers intertwine, that one fine day where I can look you in the eye and tell you those three words.
I want to hold you closer and I hope that you do too.



***************



ImissyouIloveyouIwantyouallinmyownselfishways.

No comments:

Post a Comment