Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You Might Have Noticed;


Just watch me now, watch me make your wildest dreams come true.

I'm trying to fight for you, for us, trust me, I really am. I know I may not be that romantically inclined but one thing's for sure, I'll make you feel so very special, a kinda blissful feeling that I've been saving up to let you have a taste of it, I'll offer you a warm embrace.

Because at the end of the day, what counts is the heart. And every syllable of his name that enters my heart, every time I see you sleeping on the phone with him penetrates the very core of this heart, because I love you in my very own selfish way.

Every single day spent with you is a blessing and just seeing you laugh, worth so much more than winning a jackpot or striking a lottery ticket.

I promise you, this time, I'll try harder, I'm going to go to lengths that I've never done before for a girl, so you'd be the first because I want you so much that it hurts.

I've never lost faith in you, I've never lost faith in us.

You still have all of my heart.



*****************


Well then maybe,
you're going to be the one that saves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment