Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Set Fire To The Rain;


It's nights like these that thoughts come creeping in my mind like poison seeping through the very veins in your body, and it's the desired outcomes that you picture in your mind that makes it all the more addictive.

And it's every time that I listen to your voice notes, everyone of them that you've ever sent to me before I sleep that makes me realize how much I wouldn't be complete without you. Every word you say, every intonation of your voice, they are music to my ears. And it's because every time I listen to them, I'd fall back to that place which where I keep closest to my heart. A place so warm, a place where I know that I wouldn't be alone, a place where I know I have a reason to love, and place with you.

I miss you, and everything about you. I don't know the in between bits, the gory bits of me, and the gory bits of you, but I know one thing's for sure, that no matter what it takes, I'd always be here to go through them with you.

Love isin't discriminating, well at least, not in my eyes. And it's because its every part of you, every trait, every characteristic of you, the good, the ugly that makes you, you that draws me closer to you. It's because you're honest to yourself, and it's because you're fearless to show the world who you really are that makes me say 'This is the girl of my dreams, this is the girl that I wanna be with for a 1000 years'.

So open up your heart, and let me treat you like how a boy treats a girl, with honour, faith, love, and respect. Take my hand, and let me take you to the other side where the grass is greener.

I love you, with every single heartbeat, and I've never doubted that ever since I queued behind you in Bass Lounge, and ever since then, I've never looked back.

I just thought you should know, because you're the one I still hold dearest to my heart.



**************



You're the beautiful mess that I wanna get lost in with.

No comments:

Post a Comment