Saturday, January 28, 2012

Everything;


There are 6 billion souls out there, each and everyone with their perception of their very own ideal version of paradise spent with their significant other in their heads, often replaying and patiently waiting for the right one to cross their path.

Well for me, it's waking up beside you, just to watch the sunrise on your face, bolstering my arms around your waist and yours on mine, with your head leaned towards my left shoulder, and to tell you that I love you, at any given time or at at given place. And this, I'd only want to do it with you.

And tonight, I miss you like hell. The sudden rush of raw thoughts, fear, and the longing to be next to you hit me right at where it intended to. And I need you to hold my hand, look me in the eye and tell me that everything's going to be okay.

I've never wanted to be with anyone this badly and you're definitely the first, Lee Min Yen, and this is why I love you till death, with the hope that you'd just give us one more chance.

Where are you now, because it's times like these where I think of you and I wonder if you think of me.




***************




And it's the joy you bring,
when you've got that special thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment