Thursday, January 26, 2012

You, And Only You;


Because just looking at you through skype, makes it feel like I'm right next to you, and it makes it all worthwhile.

Your presence, your voice, the feel of your hands on mine still lingers through every pore of my skin, and I can almost hear each and everyone of them sending codes to the heart, all with a common message, which is hold you in my arms again just to get a taste of what is it like to be complete.

And I'd write to you everyday until the day where I'll have the chance to lock my eyes onto yours and be lost in it. I'd write to you everyday because that's what my heart screams to my mind everyday, and each day, those screams get louder and firmer, solidifying its wishes to have you by my side once again, to love you, to care for you, to be the boy that you'd ever dream off, and most of all, to cherish you while whispering to your ears, you're the love of my life.

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, all over again, and I'm going to hold you close, and never let you go, not now, not in a million years, not ever, you have my word.

So open your heart darling, listen to the voices screaming we're meant for something bigger than this.



****************



Heart beats fast, colours and promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment