Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blood For Wild Blood;


Because he's still lost inside, just as lost as a boy would be for the girl he aches and longs for.

 Ever since that night, I have this constant feeling that my heart is urging to rip itself off my chest, just to be an inch closer to yours.

I can't sleep without thinking about you, I can't help but to think about how you are when I first open my eyes in the morning, I can't help but wish that you are in the passenger seat whenever I drive, just so that I can look at you from time to time, I can't help but to wish that I could sing to you whenever Adele comes on the radio, I can't help but wish you were here whenever I'm in Asia Cafe, I can't help but wish to hold you hand every time you were walking infront of me.

And I'd die to steal time to rewind to that very moment again, just to see that genuine smile of yours because I still want to, and not ashamed off show the world that you're my queen.

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue, I'd go crawling down the afternoon, but I'd never ever do you wrong.

Just 6 and a half more weeks, so open up, and let me take you to neverneverland.



*****************



But this darkness has a hunger,
it offers blood for wild blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment