Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ears, Jawlines, Collarbones;


I'm sorry for not being able to see why you left your skype on through the night, and I fucking regret for not being able to read between the lines.

But that's all going to change now darling. No more heartburns, no more tears, no more doubts, no more sorrow from now onwards, and I'm going to make that happen for you. Ever since you walked out from the immigration gate 2 weeks ago in KL, the sight of you just somehow managed to shatter the very fortitude of walls that I've learned to build throughout the past 4 months. But you, you just have this charm, this spell that you weave so magically that you'll make my knees weak, you'll make my head spin, my heart race, my hands tremble and you'll send shivers down my spine, whenever you're next to me.

So cheer up little babybird, because it's all going to change now. I'm going to tell the world why I love you, I'm going to fight for you, be it now or in Melbourne, I'm not letting you slip from me ever again, and I'm going to fucking do whatever it takes just to feel your hands against mine, and your lips on mine, and our hearts melt together as one, I promise you this.

I'm proud of having you in my life, Lee Min Yen. And this time, the whole world is going to see that, I swear, because without you, who's eyes to compare to the glowing sun?

Because I've loved you, I've always loved you all along, far away for far too long.

So hold on to that faith, the very same one that I'm holding on to. Keep that in you, for me, for you, for us, now and forever.



**************



Come on try a little,
theres gotta be something better than, in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment