Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love Is A Four Letter Word;


And it all hit me when I was in bangsar yesterday. I walked on the same path we walked, sat at the very same steps I did while staring at you, just to hopefully feel how I felt when you were around.

Honestly, every detail of those 4 days, from the time I saw you walking out the arrival hall, to how we started talking and laughing with each other in the car when we're both alone, to how you lay on my laps when I'm driving and the way I'd try to tell you how much I love you through the movement of my fingers while brushing hair, to how happy you are when you had your first plate of maggi goreng, they play in my mind on a constant loop mode. It's the first thing I'd think off when I'm up and it's the last thing I'd think off before I go to bed.

Yes, every single moment spent with you, be it from the first day I met you, up till now, is saved like an archive in my mind, a very much clear, non-distorted version.

But you know what they all have in common? It's the fact that no matter how many time I think of it, I'd always smile and grin to myself to every captured memory we've created throughout those 4 days  because it was those 4 days that I felt invincible with you, that I felt we were somewhat one again, and trust me, I've never wanted that premonition to fade, and it was that very moment that I wished life had a big 'PAUSE' button in which we humans are entitled to use only once, because I know that if I could, those 4 days would have definitely made it into my list.

You're the only thing appears on and off my mind, like a flickering switch, and truth be told, this mind chooses to have your image imprinted in my head, for almost 24 hours in a day, 7 days a week. I hope you'd know how much you mean to me because I know to me, you shine brighter than all the billions and billions of stars summoned up in the sky, you mean more than all the prettiest things that has ever surfaced in this world. And it's someone like you whom puts an end to one's quest to finding the perfect thing in life, because you are the very sole definition of love, joy, laughter, serenity, and warmth. Well, at least to me you are.

I love you, my bonnie to my clyde, my apple to my eye, my key to my heart, and you're that beautiful mess that I wanna get lost in with forever. I'm here to stay, for as long as I'm able to walk with my two feet, and as much as it kills me to see him with you in pictures, and the things he writes to you, I'd wait, because I've never been anymore certain as to what I really treasure in life than now.

Believe in miracles everyday, because they do come true.

It was always you, it has always been you, just remember that.







*************



Hold your own, know your name, and go your own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment