Monday, January 2, 2012

Lover;


I just needed you to see that I would do wonders just to warm your heart up.

I just needed you to see that I would want to fight for you now, in every single way.

I just needed you to see that I still have faith in you, in us and I hope that you would still have that too.

I just needed you to see that you've moved mountains in my heart.

I just needed you to know that you're everything I've prayed for, every single night before I sleep since september.

I just needed you to see that I'd still hold you close to me, and I'd love you, no matter what, no matter when.

This is my promise, my oath, and my word to you, Rhyannae Santoso Lee Min Yen.



Because I still look at this picture every night before I sleep, and smile to know that I lost my heart to someone like you.

And it's hurting more than ever tonight.

I've been waiting for that second chance, and I always will be, be it now, or a 1000 years, I'll wait.



************



Up in the night, while you live it up, I'm off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment