Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where Did My Baby Go;


27, just 27 more days and we'll be on the other side where the sun shines brighter, the grass is greener and the air is fresher, all because you'll be there.

And with this said, I'll make an oath to you, an oath where you'd be the first person to ever receive it, an oath that is evolved from the deepest areas of my heart, an oath that represents the will of my heart, an oath that's here to last.

I'll always fight for you and I always have been fighting for you, Rhyannae Santoso Lee Min Yen, because I know you're worth every single effort of you. It's all because I know being able to be with you, even if its just for a day would mean so much more than Louis Armstrong placing his foot on the moon. And because I know being with you fills my heart up with the brightest tinge of happiness a boy like me can ever ask for. And because I know being with you and having the chance to take care of you would be the greatest honor that my life has ever been blessed with, and I'd promise to take care of you with all my heart and soul. And because I know being you is all I've ever wanted, all I ever hoped for, and all I can ever ask for.

So give me some time, little darling. I am fighting for you, in my very own ways, I am. I know I might not be buying you roses and writing you love letters, but deep down inside, I'm summoning every inch of love I have for you to show you how much you mean to me. 
So hold my hand a little longer, and don't write me, don't write us off just yet. I'm simply just waiting for the right time, for the time where you and I would be inches away from each other because that's when I'll let the colours in my heart burst. Because trust me, I'll pluck the stars and string them together into a necklace for you, I'd fly to the moon just to carve our names on the dusty floors, and I'd move mountains for you, and only you.

Have faith in me, in you, in us and we'll take this world by storm.

I love you, and I'd spell out to them every day for you just so you'd know I'm here to stay.



*******************




Now I'm hoping just a little bit stronger,
hold me up just a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment