Thursday, January 19, 2012

Make A Plan To Love Me;


Just because I feel like letting you know 10 reasons why you're the one who still has a grip on my heart, like no other ;

1. Because you're the only one who makes me smile to myself like an idiot, no matter where I am, whenever you cross my mind, whenever I see something that reminds you of me, whenever I was a video of someone doing something that we used to do.

2. Because you know the right things to say to make my heart flutter, to make me feel like I'm on thin air.

3. Because just being next to you, or even just seeing you over skype, or whenever you call, still makes my heart race like as if I'm talking to you for the very first time in my life.

4. Because you're the only one who's managed to tear all the walls I've built to guard my heart, effortlessly, and you're the one that I'll wait patiently for a hint of a spark.

5. Because you're the only one that I would want to give up the world for, without even questioning myself, just to see you smile and know that you'll be safe for another day, and you're the one that I'm not ashamed to tell the whole world, how much I love you everyday.

6. Because you're the one I want to wake up to, and you're the only thing I want to end my day with.

7. Because you just have this thing in you that makes Julian Loh Wen-Zhi, be Julian Loh Wen-Zhi.

8. Because you're the only one that I wanna conquer my fears with, and yours with me.

9. Because you've taught me how to love again, because you've given me the taste of love way much more graceful and real, than a boy can ever ask for.

10. Because you make it all so real for me, you make it all worth while, because you're the one that no matter what happens, I would want to fight for and be there for you, just to hold you when you walk and catch you when you fall, and with you by my side, nothing else matters.


I love you, with all my heart and soul and these are just some of the reasons why you'd always have a spell on me. 

I want to hold you so much closer tonight, so open up, let your heart run free because I know mine will always be there to catch yours back whenever you feel lost.



***********



Always and forever, forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment