Friday, January 27, 2012

They Do, They Don't;


And because everything that we have now, is everything that I've been dreaming off for the past 4 months, and I'm loving every single moment of it,

Those glances we throw at each other, those little smiles I'd throw at you whenever you make faces, your constant insecurities about the way you dress when actually, you dress even better than them hollywood blondies, the way we'd sneakily call each other fancy names and pretend not to hear each other, all these, they all feel so surreal.

And its times like these, moments like these that I wish us humans are all granted one chance, just to freeze time, or even replay it on a constant loop of one moment in our entire life, just so that we'd could all be in that time spectrum with the one's we love. And for me, without a doubt, it'd be you, Lee Min Yen, and that night in Glenbrook where I first laid my arms around you and the way you fit right perfectly in it.

And tonight, my hands are shaking because I'd rather waste spend time with you than having all the riches in the world.

Look up, and gaze into the sky tonight darling, and just stare for as long as you can. Just like how there'll never be a limit to how high the sky can be, it's the same with the amount of love I harbor for you each and everyday in this mortal heart of mine, limitless.

I love you, munchkinsapplekinsstrawberrykinssugarpiekins, and the reason will always be you.




***************




I am June, and you're my Johnny Cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment