Saturday, January 14, 2012

Heart's Crossed, Tongue's Tied;


5 more weeks, 37 days, 2220 hours.

And I don't know how else to tell you how much I love you, how much I need you, and how much I'll miss you, 3 hours from now.

I need you to know that I may not write you romantic letters, I may not surprise you with gifts, but one thing's for sure, I'll be true to you, till the very very end because you're the only thing that mean more than the whole fucking universe to me.

And it's because I still want to hold your hand and tell how lucky I am to have you by my side, how proud I am to have met someone like you. And it's because I want to take this walk with you, through the good, the bad, and everything in between. And it's because you're the one that I want to fight my fears with, and yours as well. And it's because I want to be the boy who will paint a genuine smile on your face every time we gaze into each other's eyes. And it's because without you is worse than having 1000 daggers stabbing right through my heart. And it's because you're the only one who can tear my walls that I've been living around. And it's because you're the only one who can make me smile and say, I'm the luckiest boy on earth to have you. And it's because you make me weaken my knees every time I hear someone saying your name. And it's because I'll still wait for you, no matter what, no matter when, even if it takes me to pluck the stars for you, I would.

And it's because it still stings every time I hear his name coming out of your mouth and everytime I see you texting him. I won't lie, I'm jealous, and it hurts, because I want you more than ever, selfishly.

These are the words that comes from the heart, mind, and soul. And I hope that you'll know.

I've always loved you from the start, Minsscreamsjaarfcukin'vis/Lee Min Yen/Minsey Baby/ Minsey Massacre/Applekinsmunchkinshoneykinssugarpiehoneybunchkins/Baby Doll, I always have.

And I hope that you'll see this one day, because I'll continue to pray, just like how I do every night ever since 4 months ago.



****************



I somehow find, you and I collide.

No comments:

Post a Comment