Friday, January 6, 2012

The Woodlands National Anthem;


You said hello, shook my hand with my hair flipped down and that was all it took for me to scream I love you from the deepest darkest space in my heart.

Yes, I still remember every single moment of it. How the air was so crisp that night, the way you stood, the clothes you wore, the sound of your voice, the touch of your hands.

And I dont think I can ever forget this, because honestly, I never knew that, that was going to be the start of the happiest days of my life.

If you're still reading this, hold your heart up high, and I promise you that I'll be there with you through it all, through the good, the bad, and every little space in between.

I want you, I want us, and I'd do it all over again.



****************



When we bleed, we bleed the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment