Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hold That Violent Kiss;


Because every time 'The One That Got Away' comes on the stereo, I wish that somehow time would work it magic and suck us back into a week ago. Just simply because I wish you were right next to me in the passenger seat and I would send you little glances that would make this noble heart warm.

I should've told and showed you what you meant to me, how you were every part of me that I cannot afford to lose.

But now I pay the price.

So let me hold you, and hold you so much more closer than ever, just like we first did on that very night when we watched crime watch together.

I miss you Minsey Massacre, so much more than a thousand suns lit up together, and somewhere deep down inside, I hope that there's a part of you that feels the same.

 People will change, and times are constantly rearranging, but you've always had me screaming I love you from the start, just remember that, always and I hope you'll see this too.



*****************


We'd keep all our promises,
be us against the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment