Monday, December 26, 2011

Tuesday, ____, Thursday;


'Believe that dreams come true every day, because they do'.

And it's all coming back to me tonight, I swear I could almost feel it on my skin and see it in my mind.

I know it'll be bursting at the seams when it all happens, and honestly I'm afraid. Just simply because of the fact that I still miss you so much and you'd be right in front of me.

Stay with me tonight, take my whole life through.

Somehow deep down, this heart is bursting with words that are to be said, feelings that are to felt, and longings that are to be realized, and more so, it misses you with every muscle it uses to make a beat.

There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how.

I've never stopped loving you, not even for a second or a minute, and I hope you'll see it through.

Love conquers all.


*******************


My hands are shaking,
rather waste some time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment