Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Small Dedication;


And I hope that you'll see this through with me, just because you still have all of my heart.

My hands are shaking cold, they're all yours to hold, so hold my hand and we'll take this leap, I plea you, because I'll be right here, to hold you, to cuddle you, to brush your hair, to gaze into your eyes, and to wipe the tears off your face and just to carve that smile on your face again.

I've never been so sure about anything, until I met you, and I mean all of this from the deepest spaces of my soul.

And we'll take this all step by step, heart to heart, left right left, and I'll cross my fingers, waiting to hold you even closer than now.

I love you, and it's all beyond these three words. I love you minsey massacre, I fucking fucking do.

With faith comes hope.




****************




You said, you said that you would die for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment