Thursday, March 8, 2012

Steady Hands, Steady Soul;


Because my heart melted into a thousand fragments when you sang to me just now, when you muttered that very favourite line of my favourite song while looking into my eyes, and I looking into yours. And I wished for that very moment to last for a second longer everytime I think about it, because I knew that, that was the moment that was all so real that I could still feel it all under my skin.

Because every night, I still feel in awe, in awe that the best thing in my life is right infront of me, and this time, I swear, I'm not letting you go, because I'll never stop trying to win your heart everyday, just because when you find the one, nobody is supposed to stop trying.

Took an oath, I'll be here with you through the end of times, and I'll prove it to you, to the world that I'm not afraid and for every second of my life since I met you, that I'm proud to say, I love you <3.

It's the smile that I get in every single dream I dream about you that makes it all worthwhile.

I love you, @minseymassacre, and I've never stopped loving you, that's how much of a part of me you've been.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to the last person that you think off at night before you close your eyes and sleep, that's where you'll know where your heart is, you.

Do know that, do remember that, that I'll always love you and I'm here to stay, because no matter what, it's this thought that nobody can ever steal away from you, from me, from us.

'Nothing can ever replace what we have' - Bass Lounge, 3rd March 2012. You'll always have a spell on me.

Stronger.




*****************




This is the best day I can, ever remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment