Sunday, March 4, 2012

Neon Sky;


I want to go on a road trip, just you and me, the highway, with our favourite song blasting on the radio while talking while talking about everything and then keeping silent, basking in the silence while I stare at you. And at the same time, we'll fight the urges of our heart to want to hold each other, just to make it all the more special when we actually give in to that temptation. And while all that happen, we'll paint pictures in our minds, images of just you and I, and know that these are memories that we'll never ever forget.

'I want to spend all my days with you. Wrestling over remotes; playing in the mud. Throwing each other in pools. Fighting over the last piece of cheesecake. Killing each other over which TV show we're gonna watch. And then not watching it anyways. I want to make you mad then kiss you. I want you and me, forever.'

I vow to love you, not only now, but till time ends, I'll still hold you close to me, just to shelter you from the very fears that you fear the most.

I love you minseymassacre, and I'll prove to you through the very touch of my hands, the warmth of my heart and the words that I whisper into your ears.

You're definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me throughout my 21 years on this earth, and I'm not going to ever let you go.

So don't give up on us, don't give up on me, don't give up on yourself because we have a journey that we've all longed to embark, and I know that it's all going to be worth it.





***************




So sing me a song,
sing me a song of a thousand dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment