Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cheers To Love;


And because my only wish now is that you'll learn to love me again, just like how we did last July, because I know that when you do this time around, we'll be stronger and much more colourful than ever before.

Take my hand, through the thick and thin, you know that, I'll know that.

I love you with more and more passion everyday, with your laughters and tears to decorate my life, and it's you that I really really want.

8 months ago, 8 months after, I've never lost the faith I had in you, in me, in God, in us, and you still make my heart race all the time, everytime.

This is it, this is now, no matter what the risks are, no matter how fucking tough it'd be, I'm ready because holding you is worth it, more than anything else a boy like me can ever dream off.

So darling, I miss you and I'm still waiting to make you my queen, I want to hold you closer more than ever before, please see that, please know that, always.




******************




So cut out your pride,
don't let this slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment