Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You Have Stolen My Heart;


Because my heart has never raced this fast before, or has my fingers ever shivered this much before.

It's because I know that whatever you're going to say in these next few days, is going to change my life forever. But before that, I hope that you'd know this; 

I've always loved you from the start, lee min yen, and I'm not trying to pressure you. I just feel that I need to say it out because I'm afraid that if I don't, it'll be the biggest regret of my life. My heart has never raced like this before, I've never been so scared of hearing what that comes out from a person's mouth before, but that just all means that I can't afford to loose you because you've been so much so, a part of me. You're the one I want to hold on too when I sleep, you're the one I want to conquer all your fears with, you're the one that I want to take care off through the sick times and the healthy times, because you're the one thing that I hold dearest too. Ever since you've came in, you've taught me how to fight for someone and not give up on that someone that you really want, come what may, because at the end of the day, it'll all be worth it, and I see that in you, you're that worth it. I've no idea why, but I do know that its only you who can make my heart race and flutter all together at the same time, because its' just you, leeminyen, you'd just have this thing in you that make everything in this world not matter so long as I get to see you smile, and hear you laugh and I wouldn't have dared to imagine what life would have been if I havent met you because I'd know one thing's for sure, that if I did not meet you, I'd be losing out on the single best thing in my life right now. But now that I do know you, I'd know that no matter what it takes, no matter how long it takes, I'm not going to let you go, because no idiot would let go of that one thing that matters the most, and you're that one thing.

I hope that you'd can see this through, I hope that you'd know because I need you take my hand and trust me, for everything we've been through, and for all the good times ahead, and for the times we'd cross over to the other side where the grass is greener and no matter what, no matter how high the mountains are or how deep the seas are, my arms will be wide open and ever ready to wrap you around tightly when you're ready. I'll always be here min, since april when I first met you and now, I'll always be here for you, love.

I love you, Rhyannae Santoso Lee Min Yen, always and fucking forever <3.


So listen.




***************



And you kissed me like you meant it,
I know that you meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment