Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Iris;


And I've been praying harder that ever, with my fingers sealed in between one another, my tongue move to the sounds of my mind, just to be able to hold you in my arms once again.

Because it fucking hurts to see where we are now, to see us fall back into little black hole where everything feels different, as opposed to how we were 2 weeks ago or so, because I fucking miss you, more than you'd ever know, and even typing this is feels like a thousand stabs to the heart.

And it's the kinda of pain where only you have the remedy to it. 

And the worst part is that I don't know what went wrong or where did it all go wrong, and I'm trying so desperately to turn this around, because I need you so much closer, more than ever before, and because this heart is screaming louder than ever before.

I still feel you all in every breath I take, in every sight I make, and in every phrase I hear, that's how much you've changed my life and I really hope you can see it.

I love you, with every step I take, with every move I make, so much so, that words can only express a minute extract of it. So please, take my hand, take this jump with me, have a little faith in us,  and I promise I'm not going to let you go, because I swear, I'd make you feel like you were born to rule this world.

I'd still pour out my heart for you, in every way, just to let you listen to these ballads that I've been longing to sing to you everyday.




************




With all these words to say and hearts to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment