Monday, February 20, 2012

Young London;


8 months ago, you're the girl whom I was going crazy over with ever word you said, ever glance you made, every hug you gave, and every kiss you laid.

8 months later, you're still the girl whom I'm dying to call 'darling', whom I can't stop thinking about, whom without a day has gone back without thinking about you the first thing when I wake up and think of you the last thing before I sleep, whose hands I' still hold, who's waist I wanna circle my arms with, who's eyes I wanna look at, who's voice I wanna hear, who's heart I wanna have.

1 day, and I'm praying more than ever before that you'll see this through with me, and take that leap that I've been ever waiting to take you with. 

Because at the end of the day, despite everything, I'd still rather be with you, no matter what, no matter when, no matter how, just because you have that thing in you that I can never feel with someone else.

Trust me, you're the loveliest thing that these eyes has ever laid on, and this heart of mine that has ever surrendered too, and truth be told, I'd still break my back anytime, just to have one more day with you.

Iloveyouandit'salwaysbeyou, foreverandalways, alwaysandforever, Lee Min Yen.




**************




And when your heart starts to bleed,
you're dead and dead indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment