Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Architecture In Helsinki;


I just want you to know that no matter what, even when your sky is falling down, or you feel that you've lost all hope in life, I want you to know this and know it truely in your heart, mind and soul, that come what may, I'll always always be here for you, little darling.

Because this is no time to be alone, and I will never fucking let you go. 

And I genuinely pray, with every ounce of grace, joy and faith in me to see you smile, laugh, tear, and scream with the purest of purest of hearts, and when that all happens, I'd be right next to you, smiling, knowing that for that very moment in time, you're sincerely happy, with the whole world smiling back with you.

So babydoll, please hold on to this lullaby, because I'll sing it all again for you, a song for a heart so big like yours, because nobody in this whole wide universe can ever replace you and the spaces that were carved for you in my heart.

Have a little faith with me darling, because not everyone that loves you, leaves you.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.




***********




Listen to papa's translation,
and we'll write our own constellations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment