Saturday, February 18, 2012

Secret Valentine;


Because there's a part of me deep down, that's afraid, that's afraid off it all simply because you mean more than you'll ever imagined you'd be, to me, and I'll say it all over again, everyday, just to show how much I want you ever badly, right here now.

3 days, just 3 days, and I swear, we'll make this last forever.

I need your steady hand to hold my heart, because that's the only way I'll ever feel complete, to fill up that very hollow spot that only can penetrate too. So take a chance with me once again min, like when we've first met, take it once again with me, and I'd swear, I'll make you feel like the only thing you'd be conquering is not only my heart, but the world as well at the palm of your hands.

I love you, everyday, and I've never stopped waiting, and I'm not moving anywhere, because I'm going to be here for you, through the good, the bad, and everything in between. 

Watch me darling, for you, watch me, because I need you, I love you, and I just need you to know this.

Faith.




*******************




Speed up your breathing, just close your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment