Sunday, February 5, 2012

To The Girl Of My Dreams;


It's always when you feel that you're finally moving a step forward, that you'd always come across something, somehow, somewhere down the road that will hook you two steps backwards.

I've learned that my heart is vulnerable, that the foundation of the walls that I've built has all came crumbling down, and that there are times where the subconscious pain comes seeping in unnoticed, mutilating every sense of confidence I have left in me by projecting fond memories of us together, memories that I hold dearest to the heart, as well as the thought of what could have been, and what thing would have been like if I had fought for you a little harder and stronger in the past.

But on the other note, I've also learned that no matter what happens, no matter how awfully painful it may be, or however long it will take, I've learned that you'll always be the one who will hold this heart of mine, and I'll always be here, ever ready to hold your hand and cross over to the other side, where the grass is greener, the air smells nicer, and the sun shines brighter.

I don't know how, but I hope that these words would make you catch a glimpse of how I feel because this is as honest and as real as it can get, and I'd hope that you'd understand that I'm here to stay. 

This is what I've learned, and this is how I'll always feel for you, now and forever.




*************




Bless your soul, you have your head in the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment