Friday, February 17, 2012

Just A Kiss;


Because I don't know how else to tell you how much I long for you to be right here in my arms again, how I'd rush to the ends of the earth for you at any given time to save you, how I miss you more and more with every second that passes, with a pain that pierces deeper and deeper into the very core, and how much you, Lee Min Yen, are the girl of my wildest dreams, the girl that in my eyes, are as graceful as all the angels in the heaven, the girl whom I pray every night for a miracle to come true.


And this song plays in my list every single night, just because it's the first song you've ever wrote a poem about to me. I've come to learn every word that is sung, I've learned to decipher every meaning that is conveyed in this song, just hopefully wishing that I'd be able to sing it back to you with your head on my chest, and ears listening to the beat of my heart, one day. 

I'm not giving up, I'm not going anywhere, because I know when that day comes, that's the day where I'll hold closest to my heart, close my eyes, securing you in my arms and get lost in that very moment forever, with you.

And I hope that you still read this blog, because these words are the very words that I've been dying to let you know every single day.

I love you, I've said it everyday, and I'll still say it all again <3.




**************




Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one,
I've been waiting for my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment