Friday, February 10, 2012

Lego House;


Tomorrow, tomorrow.

And my hands are shaking as I'm typing this now, with the thoughts of being around you, with the thought of being able to look at you directly in the eyes, and stroking your hair backwards just to whisper to your ears how much I've been waiting for this day for the past 6 months and how much I love you that sometimes, it does hurt.

I've never stopped waiting, be it then, now, or in the future, I've never stopped waiting for you.

And I promise you darling, that I'll always be here to pick you up when you're getting down, side by side, step by step, never away from you. And out of all these things I've done, I know I'm ready to love you better than how I ever had before.

Come tuesday, and I'll try to steal your heart with a single breath, trust me, you'll see.

11 days, and tonight, we can truly say, together we are invincible.




****************



I'm gonna paint you by the numbers,
and frame you up my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment