Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Something;


Because every corner that I turn to, every piece of mellow tune that I listen to, every conversation I have with someone else, somehow reminds me of you, and everything we've ever shared and then I'd close my eyes, with my hands clasp so tight just to feel what is it like to actually have you standing right infront of me now.

And I still decorate my life with the things you love everyday, just incase if you showed up, so you'd be able to see how much you changed my life.

And no matter how much I'd try to fight it, I'd always fall back into your gravity, just like how a bee would always go back to the flowers. 

People come and people go, but you're that one person that I'd fight to keep constantly, just because you are Lee Min Yen, just because you're like a poster on my wall, just because you'll always have a the most wholesome grip to my heart with the way you make me feel through every shiver you send down my spine. You'd see that I'd be better, stronger, and at my best for you, for me, and for everything in the past, present, and future.

I love you supergirl, with everything I am, and everything I want to be, more and more with every beat of the heart, just like how a hero would always love his heroin, and I hope that you'd know this always.

Feel the heart beat in my mind.




**************




You don't have to be afraid,
for I am just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment