Monday, February 13, 2012

Video Games;


It's you, it's you, it's all for you, everything I do.

And I pray that tonight, somewhere deep inside you, you'd know that you're the only hand that I want to hold, you're the eyes I wanna stare and get lost in, you're the only voice I want to hear, you're the only lips I wanna kiss, and you're the only girl that I wanna whisper those three words to.

And because I've never believed in valentines day, so you'll be the first person that I'll ever want to celebrate valentines day with, and that has actually made me think of ways just to make you smile and hold you tight on this very day.

At the end of the day, it's not the exchange of 'I love you's' that matter, it not the 'I miss you's' that matter, what matters is seeing you happy, and feeling the love and warmth that I've been trying to shower you with.

Happy valentines day, Lee Min Yen, with every love hormone I have left in me, I mean this from the very bottom of my heart and soul and I hope that you'd see that you're the only one that I want to hold to closer more than ever, tonight.




*************




It's you, it's you, it's all for you,
everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment